Aten 8-Port PS/2-USB VGA 19" Server Interface LCD KVM Switch (OLD SKU: CL-1308N) CL1308N-ATA-AU
With limited server room space and rising maintenance costs, network administrators are now more than ever looking for solutions that reduce both costs and space requirements. ATEN LCD KVM Switches offer a space saving, streamlined approach to KVM switching technology by integrating an LCD panel, full keyboard, and touchpad into a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
The CL1308 LCD KVM Switch features an integrated 19" LED-backlit LCD panel allowing access and control with up to 8 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 128 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the computers. The CL1308 intercepts keyboard input directly, thus eliminating the need for any software configuration. Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push button port LEDs, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via a menu driven multilingual on-screen display (OSD) system.
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- A single console controls up to 128 computers by cascade to 2 levels and connect up to 8 switches.
- Integrated KVM console with 19" LED-backlit LCD panel
- Dual Interface – supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation – computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
- Convenient computer switching via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, or multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menu
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profi le for each
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode – operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Rack mountable
- Keyboard language supports English (US), English (UK), French, German, German (Swiss), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese
Direct / Maximum 8 / 128 (via Cascade)
Firmware Upgrade 1 x RJ-11 Female (Black)
KVM Ports 8 x SPHD-17 Female (Yellow)
Power 1 x 3-prong AC Socket (IEC60320/C14)
Humidity 0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing
Operating Temperature 0-50°C
Storage Temperature -20-60°C
Lock 1 (Green)
Online 8 (Orange)
Power 1 (Dark Green) 1 (Orange)
Selected 8 (Green)
Contrast Ratio 1000:1
LCD Module 19" TFT-LCD
Luminance 250 cd/m²
Pixel Pitch 0.294 mm x 0.294 mm
Response time 5 ms
Support Color 16.7M colors
Viewing Angle 170° (H), 160° (V)
Dimensions (L x W x H) 48.30 x 68.92 x 4.40 cm
Housing Metal + Plastic
Weight 12.59 kg ( 27.73 lb )
Keyboard / Mouse PS/2, USB
Maximum Input Power Rating 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 1A
Port Selection OSD, Hotkeys, Pushbuttons
Power Consumption 230v, 22.9W
Scan Interval 1-255 seconds
Video 19" LCD, 1280×1024 @ 75 Hz ; DDC2B
Firmware Upgrade 1 x Slide
LCD Control 4 x Pushbutton
LCD On/Off 1 x Pushbutton
Ports 8 x Pushbutton
Power 1x RockerReset 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
Warranty 2 Years
Due to currency fluctuations, pricing often changes on our products, please don’t hesitate to email our friendly sales support team for a valuable offering. Call 07 3335 7100 or email email@example.com as the market and pricing always changes! Also call for volume or education pricing!
A local business since 1987, we are one of the largest resellers of I.T. computer consumables in Australia. Based in Queensland, Panther Data can deliver nationwide!
Placed orders are also available for collection from our Brisbane, Queensland Warehouse. Pick up between 8:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday to Friday at 84 Park Road, Woolloongabba Australia.