Alogic Pro Series Commercial High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to Male HDMI-1.5-MM-V4
The ALOGIC Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to Male Ver 2.0 cables are designed to transmit HDMI digital video and audio signals. The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 30AWG cable with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
* Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
* Highly flexible 30AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
* TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces.
* Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120 Hz. Colour depth to 48 bits - 16 bits per colour
* HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
* Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
* Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel,which allows a HDMI host to transmit audio data upstream eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
Call 07 3335 7100 or Email Sales@pantherdata.com.au for Volume or Education Pricing
Available for collection from our Brisbane, Queensland Warehouse. Pick up between 8:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday to Friday at 84 Park Road, Woolloongabba.
Collection is also available from our new Applecross, Perth Office.
Panther Data can deliver Australia wide to Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia